Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Home Sweet Home


My house is the tin roof behind this pineapple field.


This is what most of the area looks life- a sea of green.


My bed! The mosquito net that fails me time and again.


An African dresser/closet (the thing on the right is a ceremonial hat which I was given to wear for big events, pictures of me donning it to come in the next few months). And pictures of all my loved ones :)



The street in front of my house.



My kitchen.





View from my front door.



My living room.






2 comments:

  1. LOVED the pictures! Now I can imagine you sitting there and writing letters! Can you remind me again what you'd like to receive? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KIMBO post more pictures with YOU in them!! I want to see you beautiful face :)

    ReplyDelete